Add to Google

19.8.09

Nearing the Unknown Region


.
Running dangerously low on the Macallan, and urgently in need of more Vintage Brackla, Aultmore, Balvenie and Highland Park Private Reserve. Fortunately, I can see, by the configuration of the sand dunes, that I am nearing the Unknown Region, where, after rescuing the recruits that I abandoned, I will be able to replenish my rapidly diminishing supplies of single malt.

To celebrate, I break open the cask of Vintage Bunnahabhainn Private Reserve, which I keep for such occasion, and, offering toast after toast to everyone called ‘Sandy’, I continue to bounce across the fiery Desert of Angad, singing “Caller Herrin’” and “The Laird O’ Aberfeldy” at the top of my voice, and keeping myself cool with a fine spray of Vintage Springbank, Blair Athol, Talisker and Tamnavulin Special Reserve.

Professor Humperdink’s Diary